Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got this recipe from a gal pal who made it for a twin mom's meeting. It was super!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) packages feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, chopped
- crackers or bread
- Combine cream cheese and feta cheese.
- Add garlic and mix.
- Drain and chop the spinach and add to the cheese mix.
- Line a medium bowl with plastic wrap
- Layer half of the cream cheese mixture
- Add the chopped red pepper in the middle to give a layered effect.
- Finish with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- To serve, invert onto plate and cover the top with the chopped almonds.
- Serve with crackers or toasted French bread.
Fabulous! I made this exactly as posted, and it was delicious. I was a little nervous about the lack of seasoning, and didn't know if the garlic would be enough, but it was just perfectly flavorful. This does make a LOT, though. I will be making this often. Thanks for sharing! Made for Spring PAC 2011.