Recipe by startnover
This is so good! We are big time garlic eaters so I add much more! It makes a pretty presentation so it is perfect for a buffet, but yummy enough to make just because. I serve it with soft french bread baguettes.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red peppers
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 2 garlic cloves (I love garlic so I use about 5-6)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost spinach and squeeze all the water out of it.
- Blend the cream cheese and feta cheese together till creamy (will be a little lumpy due to feta).
- Mix the spinach and garlic into the cheese mixture.
- Drain the peppers and pat dry with paper towels, chop loosely.
- Line a 1 qt batter bowl with plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle 2T of almonds at the bottom.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the almonds.
- Top this with 1/2 the red peppers.
- Spread the other 1/2 of the cheese mixture over this. Fold the edges of the plastic wrap on top of this and chill for at least 2 hrs or as long as 24.
- Unwrap and invert onto serving tray that remaining almonds have been sprinkled over. Tuck remaining red pepper around the edges of the cheese mold and serve with french bread baguettes.