This is so good! We are big time garlic eaters so I add much more! It makes a pretty presentation so it is perfect for a buffet, but yummy enough to make just because. I serve it with soft french bread baguettes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost spinach and squeeze all the water out of it.
- 2Blend the cream cheese and feta cheese together till creamy (will be a little lumpy due to feta).
- 3Mix the spinach and garlic into the cheese mixture.
- 4Drain the peppers and pat dry with paper towels, chop loosely.
- 5Line a 1 qt batter bowl with plastic wrap.
- 6Sprinkle 2T of almonds at the bottom.
- 7Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the almonds.
- 8Top this with 1/2 the red peppers.
- 9Spread the other 1/2 of the cheese mixture over this. Fold the edges of the plastic wrap on top of this and chill for at least 2 hrs or as long as 24.
- 10Unwrap and invert onto serving tray that remaining almonds have been sprinkled over. Tuck remaining red pepper around the edges of the cheese mold and serve with french bread baguettes.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Athena Layered Spread
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 463.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g