Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These bowls are a slightly healthier version of the KFC bowls. I take them to work for lunch and eat them at home. This is a great way to use left-over mashed potatoes! If you already have mashed potatoes, skip to step 5. Amounts of ingredients in the bowls should be adjusted for personal preference.
- In a large pot, boil 6-8 cups water.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, add to boiling water.
- Boil potatoes until soft.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and use electric beaters to 'mash' the potatoes.
- Prepare brown gravy according to package instructions.
- Heat popcorn chicken in toaster oven, oven or microwave.
- Layer: 1 cup mashed potatoes, 1/8 cup corn, 1/8 cup cheese, 10-12 pieces of popcorn chicken, gravy as desired.