Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni, cooked and drained (2 cups cooked)
- In medium saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually stir in milk and cheese; cook and stir over medium heat unti thickened and smooth.
- Stir in sour cream; add macaroni; heat through (do not boil).
- Garnish as desired.