Recipe by lets.eat
Remember when back when Appolo 16? Tang and Candy Cow tails were a huge hit? This pie is great, my husband is not a great fan of oranges but he raves over this dessert! I believe I came upon this recipe in an old issue of Home Cooking, and cut it out upon family approval. You may want to garnish it with orange zest and shaved chocolate like I do.
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 59.14 ml instant Tang orange drink, plus
- 29.58 ml instant Tang orange drink
- 510.29 g thawed whipped topping, halved
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crusts