Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Remember when back when Appolo 16? Tang and Candy Cow tails were a huge hit? This pie is great, my husband is not a great fan of oranges but he raves over this dessert! I believe I came upon this recipe in an old issue of Home Cooking, and cut it out upon family approval. You may want to garnish it with orange zest and shaved chocolate like I do.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup instant Tang orange drink, plus
- 2 tablespoons instant Tang orange drink
- 18 ounces thawed whipped topping, halved
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and drink mix. Fold in half of whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill several hours.
- *Passive cooking time is refrigeration*.