Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Original recipe taken from an Astro yogurt lid, adapted for my family.
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate, melted
- 1 cup 2% vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix chocolate, yogurt and sugar.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into chocolate mixture and stir until just combined.
- Add water and stir until mixture comes together.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.