Aspen Carrot Cake With Raisins and Cream Cheese Frosting
- To make the Cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat oil, brown sugar and eggs together.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix these dry ingredients into the oil mixture.
- Now mix in the carrots, raisins, and pineapple juice until just moistened.
- Pour the batter into a well greased 9 X 13 inch baking pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after being inserted into the middle of the cake.
- Let cake cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile for the Frosting: beat all ingredients together until smooth and creamy and frost the cake once it is completely cooled.