My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
- 3Trim 1 inch off the bottoms of the asparagus stalks.
- 4Add the asparagus heads and the salt to the boiling water.
- 5Cook for 3 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender.
- 6Drain and run the asparagus under cold water.
- 7Pat dry.
- 8Lay one layer of the phyllo dough on the counter and brush one side with the melted butter.
- 9Place the second layer of dough directly overtop and brush with butter again.
- 10Repeat for the third layer.
- 11Cut the phyllo evenly in quarters.
- 12Place 4 to 6 stalks of asparagus on one of the pieces of layered phyllo.
- 13Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the parmesan cheese overtop, then fold the phyllo dough over the asparagus so that it forms a triangle.
- 14Seal the edges gently with fingertips.
- 15Lightly coat the tops of the triangles with butter.
- 16Bake the phyllo in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the phyllo dough is golden brown.
- 17Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Wrapped In Phyllo
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 754.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g