These are to die for! I hope you enjoy them as tis the season! They are coming up everywhere! Bon Appetite! Jelly :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with olive oil.
- 3Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each asparagus spear, starting at the bottom, and spiraling up to the tip.
- 4Place the wrapped spears on the prepared baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 6Remove, and shake the pan back and forth to roll the spears over.
- 7Return to the oven for another 5 minutes, or until asparagus is tender, and prosciutto is crisp.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Wrapped in Crisp Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: