Recipe by HotPepperRosemaryJelly
These are to die for! I hope you enjoy them as tis the season! They are coming up everywhere! Bon Appetite! Jelly :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with olive oil.
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each asparagus spear, starting at the bottom, and spiraling up to the tip.
- Place the wrapped spears on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove, and shake the pan back and forth to roll the spears over.
- Return to the oven for another 5 minutes, or until asparagus is tender, and prosciutto is crisp.
- Serve immediately.