Top Review by spatchcock
These were ok, but I felt that the vegetable soup mix was a strange ingredient. I used fresh asparagus, but felt that the whole combination was just kind of strange and amorphous, like it didn't belong together.
- oil (for deep frying)
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup asparagus, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, finely chopd
- 20 wonton wrappers, 3" sq
- soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- in uncovered electric skillet, heat 3/4 inch of oil to 360 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine 1 envelope Instant Spring Vegetable Soup Mix, asparagus, and water chestnuts.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the mixture on the center of each Won Ton wrapper.
- Moisten corners with water, fold wrappers in half to form a triangle, and press edges to seal.
- Form Won Ton by bringing together two opposite points and overlapping; moisten overlapping points and press to seal well.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown; drain.
- Serve, if desired, with soy sauce.