Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is our favourite spring vegetable served with filet mignon.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 lemon, zest of
- Place asparagus in small amount of boiling water and cook for two minutes.
- Remove asparagus and plunge into ice water.
- When cool, dry and place on serving platter.
- Dressing: Whisk together all ingredients, pour over asparagus and garnish with lemon zest.