1/2 Photos of Asparagus with Toasted Pine Nuts & Lemon Vinaigrette
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- 2Remove scales from stalks with knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
- 3Place spears in a steaming rack over boiling water; cover and steam 4-5 minutes or until spears are crisp-tender.
- 4Transfer to a serving platter.
- 5Sautee pine nuts in a small skillet over medium heat 2-3 minutes, until browned.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Combine olive oil and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan; stir with a wire whisk to blend.
- 8Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- 9Pour over asparagus.
- 10Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- 11Let stand to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus with Toasted Pine Nuts & Lemon Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 307.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g