1/6 Photos of Asparagus with Thyme
Love asparagus and this one is very good!! from cooking light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Rub the cut sides of the garlic over a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, place garlic in dish.
- 3Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- 4Add asparagus to dish, drizzle with oil.
- 5Sprinkle asparagus with thyme and salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- 6Toss gently and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus with Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g