Recipe by Derf
Love asparagus and this one is very good!! from cooking light.
Top Review by Bergy
I love doing asparagus this way! I put the asparagus in a single layer and just lightly spray them with olive oil then sprinkle the herb on the and the garlic. This is the first time I have used thyme, excellent. I only leave the asparagus in the oven for 10 minutes cause I love them really crisp. If you are not thinking too lite sprinkle some parmesan on for the last 5 minutes and broil MMmmm Thanks again Dorothy
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus spears
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub the cut sides of the garlic over a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, place garlic in dish.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Add asparagus to dish, drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle asparagus with thyme and salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Toss gently and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring once.