Recipe by Abby Girl
This recipe mades a great appetizer or serve it as a side dish. It can be served hot or cold
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Break off tough ends of asparagus.
- Bring large skillet of water to boil. Add asparagus and cook for 3 - 4 minutes or until it is bright green and stalks bend slightly.
- Drain well and place on serving dish. (If serving chilled -- run asparagus under cold water to stop the cooking process and pat dry before combining with the sauce).
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, water, vinegar and chili paste. Drizzle over asparagus or use as dipping sauce.