Recipe by Oolala
Too late for the strawberry swap but sounds interesting if you don't have nut allergies!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the asparagus and steam until it is tender but still crisp. Plunge it into ice water.
- Drain it and cut each stalk into thirds. Add strawberries to the asparagus in a bowl.
- Blend the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and toss gently into the asparagus and strawberries.
- Chill well before serving.