1/1 Photo of Asparagus With Shallots
This is an adopted recipe I have not yet tried.
My Private Note
lbs asp ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- 2If asparagus is thick, old or tough, peel bottoms.
- 3Add asparagus to pan of boiling salted water.
- 4Boil gently until cooked--bright green and tender--but still firm, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- 5Remove; drain on towel; put on platter and drizzle with oil, lifting spears to coat.
- 6Sprinkle with shallots and parsley.
- 7Salt slightly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g