Asparagus With Sesame-Ginger Sauce
- In a food processor, combine everything except the asparagus and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Cut the asparagus into 2 inch pieces, on the diagonal.
- Fill a large skillet half full of water; cover and bring to a boil. Add the asparagus and simmer just until crisp-tender, approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well, but do not rinse.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Pour the sauce over the hot asparagus and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Special note: This also works well with fresh green beans.