Recipe by amanda l b
This recipe is fantatstic! The smoked salmon works so well with the asparagus and bocconcini (fresh mozarella) is one of my favourite ingredients! I've adapted the recipe from one that was recently was in a Melbourne newspaper (The Sun). It could be easily adapted for non-microwave.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 100 g smoked salmon, finely sliced
- 2 bocconcini, balls finely sliced (fresh mozarella)
- 1 roma tomato, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the woody ends from the asparagus and place in a microwave dish.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a bowl, ensuring everything is well combined.
- Microwave the asparagus on high for one minute.
- Spoon the salmon mixture over the asapargus and cook on high for another 30-40 seconds.
- Remove and serve.