Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In the spring time, savor fresh asparagus with this dressing. This is low in fat too.
Make and share this Asparagus With Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and honey till well blended.
- Set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus and discard them.
- Place spears in vegetable steamer basket over boiling water in pan.
- Cover and cook till tender about 6-8 minutes.
- Drain immediately and plunge into cool water.
- Arrange asparagus on 4 plates lined with lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
Tasty side, but may I suggest using more of the vinigrette? I loved the taste and think it would be even better if it chilled in the vinigrette. Still a great recipe!