Shirl (J) 831's Note:
In the spring time, savor fresh asparagus with this dressing. This is low in fat too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and honey till well blended.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Snap off tough ends of asparagus and discard them.
- 4Place spears in vegetable steamer basket over boiling water in pan.
- 5Cover and cook till tender about 6-8 minutes.
- 6Drain immediately and plunge into cool water.
- 8Arrange asparagus on 4 plates lined with lettuce leaves.
- 9Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- 10Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: