Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
The perfect side dish for spring or summer entertaining. A flattering combination of flavor and color that is very quick and easy. Prep time does not include chilling.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- white pepper
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus spears and drop in boiling salted water.
- Cook until crispy tender, drain, rinse with cold water, wrap in paper towels and chill 1 hour.
- Combine salad dressing, sour cream and 1/4 cup of the raspberries, breaking up the berries with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- To serve, place asparagus on a serving dish, spoon sauce across the middle of the spears and garnish with the remaining berries.