Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy recipe that can be eaten hot or cold.
- 12 -14 stalks asparagus, chopped into 2-3 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 portabella mushrooms, peeled and sliced thinly
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup penne pasta
- Heat olive oil in a deep frying pan. Put penne pasta (with salt) on to boil in separate pot.
- Cook garlic clove in it for a minute or two.
- Add mushrooms and when they are brownish, add sundried tomatoes and asparagus in pan.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Drain pasta and add to pan.
- Add butter and toss.