Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Try to use only freshly shaved or grated Parmesan cheese for this, it melts and tastes better! Double the recipe if desired.
- 1 lb thin fresh asparagus spear (tough ends removed)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup freshly-shaved parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- black pepper
- salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil; toss to coat, then arrange in a single layer.
- Spread the Parmesan cheese over the asparagus, then season with black pepper.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the asparagus is tender but crisp.
- Serve immediately on warm plates, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar.