- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, thinly shredded
- 1 green onion, thinly shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb asparagus, cut diagonally into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 2 teaspoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-low heat.
- Stir-fry ginger, scallion, and garlic until aroma develops, about 1 minute.
- Add asparagus and raise heat.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in last 4 ingredients.
- Stir-fry quickly over high heat for 3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.