1/4 Photos of Asparagus With Orange Ginger Sauce
A nice dress-up for steamed asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash asparagus and snap off tough ends. Place in a steamer basket and steam until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2In a small saucepan, stir together juice, zest and cornstarch.
- 3Cook over medium-high heat until boiling. Let thicken and reduce while stirring with a whisk, about 3 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and add grated ginger.
- 5Place asparagus on a serving plate and pour sauce over asparagus; top with toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Orange Ginger Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: