Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An adaptation and simplification of a friend's recipe. The sauce is good with a lot of different vegetables, but I like it best with asparagus. This amount will (probably) leave you with some extra to experiment with. Adjust the amount of curry powder to your liking--I have to please the kid!-- The sauce tastes best if you can let it sit for about half an hour. I usually make it first, then start the rest of dinner. I've also served this cold as an appetizer salad.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt (I prefer Greek)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, finely grated
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 lb asparagus
- Whisk mayo, yogurt, juice, zest and curry powder together.
- Steam asparagus to your liking.
- Drizzle sauce over with extra on the side.