Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
In 'The Simpler the Better' by Leslie Revsin
Make and share this Asparagus With Orange and Parmesan Shavings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Snap off and discard woody stems of asparagus.
- Place spears on large ungreased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss well to coat.
- Spread spears in single layer, leaving a little room between each.
- Roast until asparagus is tender but retains a slightly crisp bite, 10-15 minutes, depending on size.
- Transfer to serving platter; cool to room temperature.
- Using fine perforations of zester, grate zest of 1/2 orange.
- Sprinkle over asparagus tossing lightly to coat.
- Cut orange in half; squeeze, then drizzle 3 tablespoons juice over asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using vegetable peeler, shave 8-10 parmesan curls on top of asparagus; serve right away.