Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy appetizer or snack.
- 5 asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil and blanch the asparagus spears for 3-4 minutes. Drain.
- Mix the mustard, vinegar, olive oil and seasoning together in a bowl until combined.
- Transfer the asparagus spears to a serving dish and pour the dressing over.
Was a little different
This is great! BUT Be sure to get a lot more asparagus maybe like 25-35 spears not the 5 spears called for in this recipe. Because the dressing is a bit much and makes something very healthy not, it`s very very high in fat! So to make this over he top add more (a lot more)asparagus and you have a great dish!