Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hubby will eat anything I put mushrooms in :) This is a yummy side dish.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute asparagus and ginger in oil for 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender.
Yum! What's not to love with these ingredients?! Next time I might try some ginger root instead of the ground since I love the stuff. Thanks bmcnichol for a great side dish. Made for PRMR Tag.
I used 1 tsp of ginger as I was afraid it would be too much and that way it was perfect for our taste. I omitted the salt. It's so yummy. Great side dish. Thanks Bonnette :) Made for PAC Spring 2011
This one wasn't for us. We felt the ginger flavor was too overwhelming. Thank you for giving me something new to try. Made for PRMR tag.