Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Another great find. I found this in a cookbook from the library.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- sea salt
- 6 slices brie cheese, thinly sliced (or camembert)
- Preheat grill (broiler).
- Snap tough ends off asparagus.
- Place the asparagus in a wide saucepan of boiling salted water.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes (depending on thickness) until just tender.
- Remove and drain well.
- Place asparagus in an ovenproof dish and roll in the softened butter and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Lay the slices of Brie over top and place under grill until it has melted and oozing over the asparagus.
- Serve immediately.
Great and easy recipe. I made this on its own for lunch, and I ate it all myself !!!! But this recipe would be nice served as a side dish to compliment anything !! Great recipe Ma Duck, will be making this again !!