Asparagus With Lemon Wine Sauce
- Spray small saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium until hot.
- Cook shallots over medium to medium low heat until tender but not browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine and heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered until the wine is evaporated, 3-4 minutes.
- Mix milk, flour and herbs; stir into saucepan and heat to boiling.
- Boil, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange asparagus in a serving dish. Spoon sauce over and serve.