Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From sam's club recipes.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Cut hard woody bottoms off of each asparagus spear.
- Steam asparagus by placing it in microwave-safe dish with 1/4 cup of water; cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- For sauce, mix mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, salt, garlic and sour cream in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Do not boil.
- Drizzle sauce over asparagus and serve immediately.