Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don’t know where I got this recipe. It has been in my files for a long time. Wouldn’t this be lovely to serve at Easter dinner?
- 2 lbs asparagus, hard ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, minced
- Steam the asparagus until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining ingredients together in a small saucepan.
- Pour over the asparagus and serve.
*Reviewed for Zaar World Tour 3* Liked the recipe-it was very simple and had fresh flavours. In addition ad no added fats or oils. I thought the lemon and mint flavour were good together but a little too overpowering for the asparagus. Photo also being posted