1/1 Photo of Asparagus With Lemon Curd
This is roasted asparagus with lemon curd garlic, ginger. This makes a great finger food (Appetizer)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place cleaned asparagus spears in pan sprinkle with oil.
- 3Randomly place lemon curd on asparagus.
- 4Sprinkle garlic and ginger over the spear and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast for 20 minutes, tossing half way through. Give or take depends on the thickness of the spears.
- 6Be sure to serve with all the goodness from the pan.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Lemon Curd
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: