Recipe by IngridH
This is easy, yummy and looks elegant when served for company. I've also used the sauce for a "tarter" to dip for sweet potato fries.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained (or more)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs asparagus
- olive oil
- kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the mayo, sour cream, oil, capers, juice, thyme, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Trim asparagus and place in a shollow baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve asparagus with sauce on the side.