Prep 17 mins
Cook 3 mins
I made this tonight based on the ingredients of Roasted Asparagus With Garlic and Fresh Thyme because it sounded good and the directions of Balsamic Roasted Asparagus because it doesn't take long and the asparagus stays crisp. I'm sure I'll do lots of tweaking, but my family liked it as is. The asparagus turned out to be a nice side dish for leftover turkey and mashed potatoes.
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped (or just pull the leaves off)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat over to 350.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer on baking sheet and coat with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Add olive oil to small skillet over low heat. Add thyme and garlic to oil and let it heat till asparagus is ready.
- Drizzle over asparagus and bake another 3-4 minutes.