Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fried fish from china.
Make and share this Asparagus With Fried Dace recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml lee kum kee black bean garlic sauce
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml minced shallot
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml white pepper
- 44.37 ml peanut oil
- 907.18 g fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 354.88 ml clam juice
- 44.37 ml oyster sauce
- 4.92 ml sugar
- cornstarch roux
- 184.27 g fried dace with black beans, drain off the oil
- 2 stalk green onions, sliced
- In a mixing bowl combine the black bean, garlic, shallot, salt and pepper and blend well and set aside until needed.
- Heat a wok over high heat add oil and when the oil start to smoke add black bean mixture and asparagus and stir fry for 2 minutes. Pour in the clam juice; oyster sauce and sugar bring to a boil. After 4 minute add cornstarch roux to thicken the sauce. Blend in the dace strips and green onion and blend well.
- You can buy the fried dace fish with black bean from a Chinese store.