1/3 Photos of Asparagus With Creamy Sesame Dressing
This can be served as a first course or a side dish. Serving it cold means it can be prepared well in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or microwave asparagus until just tender, cool.
- 2Whisk yogurt with lemon juice and sesame oil.
- 3Stir in parsley or cilantro.
- 4Add salt and pepper if desired.
- 5Serve asparagus with the dressing.
- 6Sprinkle walnuts on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Creamy Sesame Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g