1/1 Photo of Asparagus With Cream Sauce
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A nice dish for asparagus lovers. Perfect for spring and summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap asparagus of the woody ends.
- 2In a large skillet, melt 2 Tbs. of the butter over medium heat. Add asparagus and saute until crisp tender. Set pan with asparagus aside.
- 3In a small skillet, saute the onion in the remaining butter, until onion is soft and translucent. Stir in the flour, garlic powder, and salt until blended.
- 4Gradually stir in broth.
- 5Add the parsley, and dill.
- 6Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat to low; whisk in sour cream.
- 7Quickly warm asparagus then transfer to serving platter.
- 8Top with dill cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 329.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g