Recipe by breezermom
This is best prepared in a wok, but can be made in a skillet with high sloped sides. This dish combines a delicious array of flavors that will compliment almost any dinner.
Top Review by Annacia
Mmmm Mmmmm Good. I had to use cremini mushies but they still tasted good in the dish. This made a wonderfully flavorful side for the grilled chicken and ginger garlic rice. I'm a great cashew fan and really loved their use here. I would be happy to have this again and again.
- 680.38 g asparagus
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml sesame oil
- 9.85 ml ginger, minced
- 118.29 ml shiitake mushroom
- 118.29 ml roasted cashews
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat wok or skillet to medium high or 325.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces.
- Pour oils around top of a preheated wok or skillet for 2 minutes. Add ginger, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add asparagus, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, and stir fry 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Add cashews and soy sauce; toss gently.