1/3 Photos of Asparagus With Cashew Butter
A simple way to add flavor to asparagus. I like to add some herbs (tarragon, basil, thyme), or whatever sounds good at the time to the butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place asparagus in a large skillet.
- 2Pour chicken broth over asparagus; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Cover, reduce heat, and simmer about 8 minutes for thick asparagus (less time for thin spears) or until desired tenderness.
- 5Combine butter and cashews; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 6Serve cashew butter with cooked asparagus.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Cashew Butter
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 467.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g