Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Adapted from a TOH recipe.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear, trimmed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons evaporated milk or 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a small saucepan, steam asparagus for 13-15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk cream cheese, milk and salt over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in blue cheese and heat through.
- Top asparagus with sauce.