Asparagus With Blsamic and Bacon Glaze
- Pre-cook bacon in skillet until crisp.
- Drain fat from pan but leave enough in bottom to coat pan.
- Cut off tough ends of the asparagus and place in pan over med-high heat.
- Sprinkle sugar on asparagus and pour the balsamic over asparagus.
- Constantly turn and toss the asparagus until desired doneness.
- Remove the asparagus and turn the heat to high until sauce thickens to the consistence of syrup.
- Place asparagus on plate and spoon glaze over top. Top with the crumbled bacon.