Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the only way I can get my daughter to eat asparagus. Really simple and tasty.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 4 slices thickcut applewood smoked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pre-cook bacon in skillet until crisp.
- Drain fat from pan but leave enough in bottom to coat pan.
- Cut off tough ends of the asparagus and place in pan over med-high heat.
- Sprinkle sugar on asparagus and pour the balsamic over asparagus.
- Constantly turn and toss the asparagus until desired doneness.
- Remove the asparagus and turn the heat to high until sauce thickens to the consistence of syrup.
- Place asparagus on plate and spoon glaze over top. Top with the crumbled bacon.
really great and yummy. I am on a mission to try all your recipes now. I have made several and all been 5 stars for our fam !