1/1 Photo of Asparagus With Basil-Parmesan Butter
This is amazing! I can't seem to make my asparagus any other way now. It came from Bon Appétit magazine. I also use Parmesan-Reggiano.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook asparagus in large pot of boiling salted water until just crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain well.
- 2Arrange asparagus on broilerproof platter. Preheat broiler.
- 3Beat butter in medium bowl until fluffy.
- 4Beat in cheese, basil, garlic and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Drop butter mixture by teaspoonfuls over asparagus.
- 6Broil asparagus until topping browns, watching closely to avoid burning, about 3 minutes. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Basil-Parmesan Butter
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 268.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g