1/1 Photo of Asparagus With Almond Butter Sauce
For more healthy gluten-free pesco-vegetarian recipe, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water in a pan, add 1/2 tsp of salt and cook asparagus for about 3 minutes. Don’t overcook.
- 2Immediately immerse asparagus in cold water.
- 3In a medium bowl, place almond butter, tamari, sugar, lemon juice, and hot water and mix well.
- 4Add asparagus and red pepper slices and coat them with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.
- 6Infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Almond Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 568.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coconut sugar crystals