Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is wonderful! It is really rich for a pasta salad. It’s best at room temperature.
Make and share this Asparagus Walnut Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the noodles. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- In a saucepan, cook the asparagus in boiling water until just tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer to a bowl with the pasta.
- Add the cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms and walnuts. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and dressing mix.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve salad chilled or at room temperature.
I brought this to a friends house last evening where a group of 4 families had assembled. All three of the Moms asked for the recipe, so it had really good reviews. I only had elbow macaroni on hand, so I used it instead and I would caution one to use less elbow macaroni than corkscrew. I added additional dressing, but like my pasta salads really creamy or well dressed. Overall, it both looked and tasted good!