This is wonderful! It is really rich for a pasta salad. It’s best at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the noodles. Drain. Rinse with cold water.
- 2In a saucepan, cook the asparagus in boiling water until just tender.
- 3Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 4Transfer to a bowl with the pasta.
- 5Add the cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms and walnuts. Toss to combine.
- 6In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and dressing mix.
- 7Pour over salad and toss to coat evenly.
- 8Serve salad chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.6
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 193.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 21.5 g