Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
An easy and delicious salad.
- 1 lb asparagus, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 -4 cup water
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Steam or boil the asparagus in the water for 3 to 5 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
- Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Just before serving, place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously to blend.
- Pour the dressing over the asparagus and toss to coat.