- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter (not fake stuff)
- 1 tablespoon lime pepper seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, Rotel
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Snap the asparagus stem to remove the woody parts.
- Place in a 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour over the asparagus.
- Cover tightly with foil and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Cooking time includes marination.